Love is the sparkle he puts in your life! -- WW44 *W/Linky*


























I used to collect these comic strips when I was young and paste them all in a diary, meaning it to be a gift for my future husband. I can't help smiling so much tonight as I came across these strips on someone's blog and I just had to share them on my blog too! I'm feeling so nostalgic right now. I still have that diary with me. I took it out and had a good look at it once more. It was soothing because it reminded me that a sincere love is always returned and I will soon have my share of it too :)






If you want to see more and more and moreeeee of these lovely series, you can google them up as Love is... comics by Kim Grove, also available in books. I can buy the book and gift it to my significant other, but it won't match the one I made for him all those years back, hand collecting these comics and putting them all together for him :)







Are you playing Wordless/Wordful Wednesday today? Link up at the end of this post and join the party!

Grab a button!




Don't forget to visit other WW players :)
Happy WW :) 


44 AWESOME weeks into playing Wordless Wednesday and I'm still loving it!!
Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to my via Feeds. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)