The Easy Way Out -- Sunday Scribblings




There is no easy way out of problems. The only right way is going all the way. Sometimes it costs you a hell lot of things, but then you must know, in the closing moments of the day, the only one left with you is your shadow.  The question is: can you face yourself after the choices you make?

So, even though there may be an easy way out for me, I'll take the longer route. I need to be answerable to myself at the end of the day. No regrets in life for life. Tomorrow is going to be one heck of a brilliant day. I'm gonna OWN it well!

-- So Says Meqsi 



--
What comes to your mind when I say "tomorrow"? If you have anything interesting to share, visit Sunday Scribblings and add you link there. It's a wonderful way to meet all the creative bloggers out there. Don't forget to visit other participants! :)

I hope you have an eventful week ahead!
Signing off for this weekend guys!
Toodles~


P.S. How's this wacky alignment? ;-)  
Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to it via RSS Feed. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)