Billboard Top 4 -- Hot 100 Charts For This Week - Tunes I Like Tuesday





I love what the Billboard Hot 100 Charts have to offer these days. And when it comes to dance music, I just can't help but sharing! Enjoy this week's Tunes I Like Tuesday. It sure is making me dance and move!

Rock on!




Number 1
(Right click and Save Target As... to download)

Or watch it on YouTube





Number 2
(Right click and Save Target As... to download)

Or watch it on YouTube






(Right click and Save Target As... to download)

Or watch it on YouTube







(Right click and Save Target As... to download)

Or watch it on YouTube





Rock on!


Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to my via Feeds. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)