New Books On My Shelf



And I'm thrilled that I have quite a list for now. I love to start a new one as soon as I'm done with one!


Here's my new list:



The classic by Bram Stoker
The aristocratic vampire that haunts the Transylvanian countryside has captivated readers' imaginations since it was first published in 1897. Hindle asserts that Dracula depicts an embattled man's struggle to recover his "deepest sense of himself as a man", making it the "ultimate terror myth".





Niffenegger weaves a captivating story in Her Fearful Symmetry about love and identity, about secrets and sisterhood, and about the tenacity of life--even after death.




A heart-wrenching, powerfully written novel that could do for Palestine what The Kite Runner did for Afghanistan. 





From the famous episodes of the whitewashed fence and the ordeal in the cave to the trial of Injun Joe, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is redolent of life in the Mississippi River towns in which Twain spent his own youth. 




Appearing in a single collection for the first time, these five stories are considered to be Dostoevsky's very best short fiction of the period of his great novels. 




The classic by Emily Bronte; my personal favorite
An intriguing tale of revenge in which the main characters are controlled by consuming passions. 




What's on your night stand?
Happy Weekend!


Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to my via Feeds. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)