What's the perfect line? Letters I'll Never Send - Part 4


dear crazy-whoever's-out-there,
So this is me...
crazy!
wild!
fun loving!
partying!

and this is my place.. my canvas, the place i try to jot down any thing that inspires me.
they ask me, how can u make so many blog posts? i say: i don't know. i just do. i don't wana miss out on a single beautiful feeling that crosses my heart and so you see, when i aim for that, i've a long, long way to go. i've a lot to write or type or whatever. cheers!

then they ask me: what compels you to keep writing that recklessly? i laugh almost wickedly and say: i smile all the while i write... and that is what compels it.  it keeps my mind off things i don't wana think about.

i've been scribbling stories for as long as i could remember. so many left unfinished because a newer idea was more exciting and i felt i had to start working on the newer one and save that current one for a later time. the ideas never ended; they kept on coming and coming, matured, lengthened, became more amusing.

my first (so called) book, the one i hand-wrote in a pink diary, i dedicated it to my mom.

I think my life began with waking up and loving my mother's face!

[God, she's amazing! If only I can be half the person she is!] I wrote, wrote, wrote for her, my dear ol' mum. My drive, my motive, my inspiration to become better and better.

I'm looking for the perfect line. You know what a perfect line is? It's a special line that has so many meanings on so many levels that you'll be dumb founded. it will be the ultimate wisdom delivered in the most concise words. it will be the most abstract painting you've ever seen and yet you will understand and see yourself in all the abstraction! It will make you smile, make you sing, make you give yourself a quick whirl in sheer joy. You'll feel like singing, feel like tapping your feet, you will feel laughing so much, with happiness, with pure happiness! the shine will reach your eyes and your cheeks will blush and you will suddenly feel that it all makes sense!

i'm on a crazy journey. to where? i don't know myself. all i know is im looking for the perfect line. i'm gona write my way to it, for as long as it takes. i ain't going back home without you baby! i'm gona take the perfect line home with me! wanna join me in the ride? :)

3yesh, you're coming along, whether you like it or not :P
have something to add, reader?

regards,
reckless type writer


Like what you see? Grab a button and share!
Be inspired!





Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to it via RSS Feed. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)