10 Profound Thoughts for the Day -- Thursday Thunks






















I love reading and re-reading quotes on the Internet! I feel they are very important in today's stressful life when everyone, including the people around me and I, so easily give in to job pressures, personal dilemmas and countless grinding stress. 

Read stuff that makes you think. Never stop learning! Share a thought or two, pass a word of kindness today.

--

Stay tuned for my weekly Fantastic Friday edition here on the perfect line, where we talk about happiness and inspiration and everything that goes in between! See you there! :)


Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to my via Feeds. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)