Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon!


Welcome to this week's edition of Fantastic Friday, where we talk about happiness and inspiration and everything that goes in between!
--






Hello all you wonderful people!


This is rather late for a Fantastic Friday note, but I had to scribble this personal note tonight. Love being a woman, for so many FANTASTIC gifts we have; beauty to start with, emotions that can hold the world, power to give birth, looks that kill, attitude of the survivor, resilience, poise, strength, courage. Love being a woman!!


And I'm happy to confide in a little secret, ladies. The book that was in my head all this time and I couldn't put my finger on it somehow is finally coming to realization :D Finally I feel uncluttered enough to start working on it and can see my characters a bit clearly. It's going to be a fiction. Writing a book/story/novel, whatever you call it, has been at the back of my mind for as long as I can remember. It's like a cherished message I want to send out to the world in the hopes that you will like it and fall in love with it as I have fallen in love with my fictional-characters-to-be for all this time. I'm dreaming big: An international bestseller with my photo on the cover page, and dedications to the one I love most in this world... On the top shelves of my favorite book store. Dreaming big doesn't hurt :-)


Like it? Share it, grab a badge!


Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to my via Feeds. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)