1. It’s not about time, it’s about choices. How are you spending your choices? - Beverly Adamo
2. Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what. - Spryte Loriano
3. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas Edison
4. One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life. -Edward B. Butler
5. Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. - H. Jackson Brown
6. The future you see is the future you get. - Robert G Allen
7. The turning point, I think, was when I really realized that you can do it yourself. That you have to believe in you because sometimes that's the only person that does believe in your success but you. - Tim Blixseth
8. Everything is energy. You are an energy magnet, so you electrically energize everything to you and electrically energize yourself to serve everything you want. - Rhonda Byrne
9. You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want. - Zig Ziglar
10. Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are gonna tell you that you cannot do it. You want something, go get it. Period! – Will Smith (From film The Pursuit of Happiness)
11. Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. –William B. Sprague
12. Tough times never last, but tough people do. - Dr. Robert Schuller
13. Seventy percent of success in life is showing up. - Woody Allen
14. Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live. – Dorothy Thompson
15. Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities. – Sugar Ray Leonard
16. I believe in me more than anything in this world. – Wilma Rudolph
17. I might have been born in a hovel, but I am determined to travel with the wind and the stars. – Jacqueline Cochran
18. Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly. – Stephen Covey
19. Yesterday is dead. Tomorrow is a dream. Today - each today - is where the action is - where all of life occurs. Today IS your life - your only life. Life today to the fullest. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
20. We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw
21. A life lived in fear is a life half lived. - Anonymous
22. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. - Michael Jordan
23. If you don't set a baseline standard for what you'll accept in life, you'll find it's easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that's far below what you deserve. - Anthony Robbins
24. Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. - Jack Canfield
25. Leaders aren't born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal. - Vince Lombardi
26. A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. – Confucius
27. The big thing is not what happens to us in life – but what we do about what happens to us. - George Allen
28. It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks. - Johann Gottfried Von Herder
30. Men's best successes come after their disappointments. - Henry Ward Beecher
31. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. - Thomas Jefferson
32. There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way. - Christopher Morley
33. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will. - Vince Lombardi
34. Our ideas, like orange-plants, spread out in proportion to the size of the box which imprisons the roots. - Edward Bulwer Lytton
35. The sky has never been the limit. We are our own limits. It’s then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.
36. What the mind can conceive, it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
37. The sky has never been the limit. We are our own limits. It’s then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.
38. Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. – Steve Jobs
39.If you want to be happy, be. – Leo Tolstoy
40. Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it. – Fyodor Dostoevsky
41. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want. – Margaret Young
42. My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it’s on your plate. – Thornton Wilder
43. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
44. You had the power all along my dear. – Glinda the Good Witch.
45. To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.
46. The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. – Albert Ellis
47. She took the leap and built her wings on the way down.
48. When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
49. Never miss an opportunity to see anything that is beautiful. – Janet Hobson
50. Improve your spare moments and they will become the brightest gems in your life. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
51. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstien
52. When you know what you want,and you want it badly enough,you'll find a way to get it . - Jim Rohn
53. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Ayn Rand
54. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. - William James
55. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. - Wayne Dyer
56. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. - Norman Vincent Peale
57. Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward. - Victor Kiam
58. Be faithful to that which exists within yourself. - Andre Gide
59. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. - Rabindranath Tagore
60. Enthusiasm moves the world. - Arthur Balfour
61. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him. - Jim Elliot
62. God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in animals, and thinks in man. - Arthur Young
63. Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
64. In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
65. Inspiring people are vitamins for our spirits. They come in all kinds of disguises and descriptions. If you open your heart to being inspired, they will appear.
66. A ship in the harbor is safe. But that’s not what ships are built for.
67. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
68. All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them, but confront them. Touch a thistle timidly, and it pricks you; grasp it boldly and its spines crumble.
69. Don’t be afraid to give your best at what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.
70. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
71. Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.
72. Know the true value of time; snatch, seize and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness…never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
73. If you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.
74. Each of us has his own special gift and you know this was meant to be true. And if you don't under estimate me, I won't under estimate you.
75. You must be careful how you walk and where you go, for there are those following you who will set their feet where yours are set.
76. The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.
77. The first great gift we can bestow on others is a good example.
78. The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.
79. There are no short cuts to any place worth going.
80. Those who believe they can do something are probably right – and so are those who believe they can’t.
81. Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.
82. Look at a man in the midst of doubt and danger and you will learn in his hour of adversity what he really is.
83. Without forgiveness life is governed by…an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation.
84. The basic difference between being assertive and being aggressive is how our words and behavior affect the rights and well being of others.
85. If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
86. Goals that are not written down are just wishes.
87. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
88. To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination.
89. “It's the person who has done nothing who is sure nothing can be done.
90. On the mountains of truth, you can never climb in vain; either you reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.
91. Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear and no concept of the odds against them. They make the impossible happen.
92. Something we were withholding made us weak, until we found it was ourselves.
93. In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer.
94. To exist is to change; to change is to mature; to mature is to create oneself endlessly.
95. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I have to be more specific.
96. The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. - Oprah Winfrey
97. Work is love made visible. And if you can't work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of the people who work with joy. - Khalil Gibran
98. If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development. - Brian Tracy
99. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. - Richard David Bach
100. You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.
101. Stand for something or fall for anything.