My Book Preview: A Thousand Years Of Love


I'm so excited to have my first e-book published. Take a look at its preview. Use the arrow buttons on top to navigate through pages.


This content requires Adobe Flash Player version 8.0.0 or greater. Get Flash



Interested?
You can buy and download the full version by clicking the following button:
Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

 
 Own a Kindle?
Get a copy for your Kindle right here!


Got a friend who might like this?
Share it with them and let them know you thought about them.
Sharing is caring! 
 
Would you be nice enough to rate or review my book on either of these pages? 
That would really be awesome. It would help my book get a good niche on both the sites. If you do, please let me know you've been there; I will definitely want to sign you up for the upcoming discount coupons on my book.
 



 
A thousand years of love to you! <3

Cheers!