Tell me, princess... when did you last let your heart decide?





I have a confession to make. I've had lots of absurd crushes and one of them was Aladdin and I was jealous sour of Jasmine. I mean, who could miss that dashing smile Aladdin had? Or the way he would brush his fingers through his hair when he wanted to act smart. The boy who looked cute in tatters became the handsomest guy on screen when Genie transformed him into Prince Ali Ababwa. 


I just felt like sharing this photo with you lovely girls tonight. Don't we all have so many childhood memories associated with Disney classics? Aladdin still manages to be on the top! They are like a treasure trove of lessons and ideals for life Stand up for yourself; Find your place in the sun; The good always wins over the bad; You're beautiful just about as much you are at your heart; Beauty is skin deep, ugliness isn't; THERE IS MAGIC, only if you believe; HOLD ON TO FAITH; A happily-ever-after; so much more! Before you go, princess, when did you last let your heart decide? Think about it. Cheers!

P.S. I'm coming back to writing fiction very soon. Down with flu. Yukh.
Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to my posts via Feeds. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)