A New Year Message





I am fantastic
brilliant
vibrant
full
of
life
a bright shining star
years do not define me
i define years.
i promise to
live up to myself
each day, this year
rules shall not bind me
i shall define those rules
set goals
and leave examples
i shall not tread
where the ordinary go
this year
i leave marks
where not every one
dare to go
i'll dance
to my own tune
move my
own way
scream to be heard
whisper in love
i'll be better
than each yesterday
i'll be optimistic
for each tomorrow
i am a woman
and i'm fantastic
in each and every way.
and this time around
years will not define me
i shall define years.

- Dedicated to all the wonderful women out there

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Perfect Liners!

MAY THIS YEAR BRING THE BEST YOUR WAY! 
Cheers~



Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to my posts via Feeds. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)