...who do you think you are, running around leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart...


Thursdays bring the same nostalgic feelings as Octobers do. Kinda like, take me back in time when Thursday used to be the last working day of the week and Friday and Saturday were holidays. That makes Sunday as the first day of the week. We spent the day going out to my aunt's every Thursday and watching an old, crazy movie with my cousins. What am I missing about that time? I'm not sure. But the thing I miss most about my childhood was the eagerness to grow up and share what I had to give. Every second of my childhood still within reach of my recall has somehow been tied with the one person that I waited to meet and did meet only later, to be unsure of any feeling towards it.


Working since 7am, the crazy routine is taking its toll on me but at least it gives me no time to go into another train of thoughts. But Thursdays, ah, they are something I so dearly love. That's all for now, need to rush once more.


Question for the day: What was the fairy tale that has never failed to charm you?


Come by tomorrow!
Take care~ 


Title Courtesy: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Did you like this post? Get The Perfect Line updates via Facebook or Twitter, better yet, subscribe to my posts via Feeds. It’s easy, and free!

Comments are presents waiting to be unwrapped. I love opening all of them! Don't forget to hit the Share button when you comment! :)