Monroe Magic - 24 Marilyn Quotes on Love, Life and Girl Power

Marilyn Monroe (June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962) was an American actress, model, and singer, who became a major sex symbol, starring in a number of commercially successful motion pictures during the 1950s and early 1960s. The final years of Monroe's life were marked by illness, personal problems, and a reputation for unreliability and being difficult to work with. The circumstances of her death have been the subject of conjecture. [wikipedia]

In remebrance and celebration of Monroe, here is her take on love, life, boys and womanhood. Enjoy!

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
It's better to be unhappy alone than to be unhappy with someone else. - Marilyn Monroe quotes



Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
"I used to say to myself, 'What the devil have you got to be proud
about, Marilyn Monroe?' And I'd answer, 'Everything, everything.'" - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
"If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere." - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to
handle... But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell
don't deserve me at my best!" - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful. - Marilyn Monroe quotes


You might be interested in:



Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid and so are regrets. - Marilyn quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to
find someone to love. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Sometimes you miss someone so much that you forget you are better without them. - Marilyn quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Your clothes should be tight enough to show you're a woman but loose enough t o show
you're a lady. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
I am very definitely a woman and I enjoy it! - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Sweetie, if you are gonna be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty. - Marilyn quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
I let them think what they want. If they care to bother with what I do, then I'm already better
than them. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
It's a terrible thing to be lonesome, especially in the middle of a crowd. - Marilyn quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
All a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same. - Marilyn quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
They will only care when you are gone. - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Beneath all the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just the girl who wishes
for the world. - Marilyn quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world! - Marilyn Monroe quotes

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
Just because you failed once doesn't mean you'll fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always,
always believe in yourself. Because if you don't then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your
chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about!"

Marilyn-Monroe-Quotes
I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong
so that you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so that you will eventually learn to trust
no one but yourself, and sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Marilyn Monroe quotes

More Celebrity Quotes:

Like it?
Help us grow.
Follow us by one of the following options and stay linked.


Facebook Fan Page My Twitter Page Email Me Subscribe to RSS Feed StumbleUpon Delicious