20 Outrageous Lady Gaga Quotes


Lady Gaga Quotes Style
Like it or not Madonna, Lady Gaga is the new Queen of Pop. She is the Number 1 top most Googled celebrity with her wacky hair do's and crazy style. Influenced by David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Madonna and Queen, Lady Gaga is recognized for her flamboyant, diverse and outrĂ© contributions to the music industry through her fashion, performances and music videos. She has sold an estimated 23 million albums and 64 million singles worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time and her singles are some of the best selling worldwide. [wikipedia] Love her or hate her, you have to hand it to her for the nerves of being just who she wants to be. Way to go Lady Gaga! Keep 'em rocking!


She talks about one's uniqueness, independence, women, men, career, success and relationships through her songs and her Twitter. Here's a bold little collection from the new queen of pop.


Lady Gaga Quotes Style
1. “I am Lady Gaga, the girl with the big voice and a whole lot of f--king nerve.”

2. “Some people say Lady Gaga is a lie, and they’re right, but everyday I kill to make it true.”

3. “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.” 

You might be interested in:




4. “My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out the lighter parts, like my skin and hair. She says, ‘I can see you, because you have no pants on.’ So I’ll continue to wear no pants so that my grandma can see me.”


Lady Gaga Quotes Style
5. “I’m kind of the odd person out in general. I sort of keep to myself. So in a way, even in the new group of cool kids and the pop music world, I’m still the odd girl, but I’m OK with it; I like being the odd girl now, its where I live.”

6. “I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me.”

7. “I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you are afraid to share with anyone because I love you that much.”

8. “My realization of Gaga was five years ago, but Gaga has always been who I am.”


Lady Gaga Quotes Style
9. “I'm already crazy. I'm a fearless person. I think it creeps up on you. I don't think it can be stopped. If my destiny is to lose my mind because of fame, then that's my destiny. But my passion still means more than anything.”

10. “I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby. I was Born This Way.”

11. “Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother f---er's reflection.”


Lady Gaga Quotes Style
12. “I’m dressed conservatively today, I should take my pants off just to freak them out.”

13. “Some artist want your money so they can buy Range Rovers and diamond bracelets, but I don’t care about that kind of stuff. I want your soul.”

14. “I love Dolce & Gabbana. I love Versace. I love the crazy, more eccentric stuff. I can’t pay my rent, but I’m fucking gorgeous.”

15. “The only thing that I am concerned with in life is being an artist .. I had to suppress for so many years in high school because I was made fun of but now I’m completely insulated in my box of insanity and I can do whatever I like.”


Lady Gaga Quotes Style
16. “‎Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cuz we were born this way bitch!”

17. “Whether I’ve got a #1 record or nobody knows who the hell I am, I’m going to still make music, It’s always fun for me.”

18. “Haters? I don’t really give a fuck at the end of the day.”

19. “I’m just trying to change the world one sequin at a time.”

20. “I've always been famous, it's just no one knew it yet.”


What's your favorite Lady Gaga song?




More Celebrity Quotes:

Like it?
Help us grow.
Follow us by one of the following options and stay linked.


Facebook Fan Page My Twitter Page Email Me Subscribe to RSS Feed StumbleUpon
Delicious